Hi, Ron. I should have specified, I'd prefer an original, but would certainly
consider a repro. If it's original, I'd prefer it not be rusty.
--rrrichard_ru...@hotmail.com

-------- Original message --------
From: Ron L'Herault via Phono-L <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Date: 11/06/2015  10:10 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: 'Antique Phonograph List' <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Cc: Ron L'Herault <lhera...@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Crane for Edison Triumph?

One thing you didn't address.   Do you want original only or repro?  And if it
is original how nice does it have to be.     George Vollema at Great Lakes
Antique Phonographs is one source for either type.   Google Edison Triumph and
look at images to get an idea of the variety of options. Ron L From: Richard
via Phono-L [mailto:phono-l@oldcrank.org]