Hey everyone, hope all is well with you folks! I need a whole new tonearm
mounting bracket assembly for a Victor VE8-12X that I just got. This one is
totally and utterly wrecked. Anyone know who's selling repros? Ron Sitko? JAS?
Anyone have current contact info for a dealer who would have some?

Also, has anyone rebuilt one of these electric platter motors? This one works
great, but it has a really loud mechanical 60Hz hum. I want to replace any
components in the circuit that I can, and also do a full cleaning and lube job,
but I would really like to know what I'm getting into first.

And lastly, anyone have Walt's current info in case I want to have him rebuild
this reproducer?

Thanks a million!

Robert