Seeing the post about decals on phono-L reminded me that I wanted to post to
both that list and phonolist about a new CD I received recently.  It's an
Arthur Fields Anthology on Archeophone.   If you have more than a few 78s or
DDs, you probably have one or more with a Fields vocal.    I know I have a
lot of them.  Still, the Anthology had some tunes I was not familiar with.
The remastering is quite good and Ryan Barna's liner notes are wonderful.
If you've ever interacted with Ryan, I think you'll agree that he is a
serious, through collector and researcher who knows how to put great liner
notes together into a coherent, factual and enjoyable narrative.    This CD
is a  great addition to my library!

Ron L