Hello,
I have an web application that checks users rights to specific parts of the
apllication at the beginning of each page. However I noticed, with the help
of Jason Barnett, that opera caches pages locally and the users rights check
fails. The application works fine with Firefox and IE. So I think I need to
prevent the pages from beeing cached. How this can be done? I'm totally
inexperinced with this stuff.

The authentication is a 2 part task. First the username and password are
checked and the user is given or denied access. This works ok with every
browser. But once inside the user access rights check to differt parts of
the application fails because of the Opera cache.

Thanks
-Will