[snip]
The bottom line is this:
you can easily reduce the number of ads on that site without hurting
yourself in any way,
but you have decided to take the RIAA way and thump the very people who
made
your product a success
just because you can and greedyness..

but please correct me if I am wrong.....anybody?
[/snip]

I think that your entire response was out of line Ryan. Anyone who wants
to make a profit deserves to do so. I would have to bet that the margin
is not nearly high enough to 'buy a Ferrari'. He has worked hard for any
success he has gained and for you to take him on over it is beyond
comprehension. What is the motivation for your site, coinpass.com? Is it
to make a profit?