> 1. There are no statement terminators. Lose your indentation for ANY
> reason and your program is well and truly screwed, in ways you can't
> imagine.
>
> 2. Python programs fail in the most ungraceful way I've ever seen in an
> interpreted programming language.

1. Indent properly. In php, if you put an open or close brace out of place
your code will break in unexpected ways as well. If it's hard to tell if
something is indented properly, your code should be refactored so that it
is.

2. In my experience this has a lot to do with how some people use python
and not python itself.