From:   Matt Greer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wednesday, July 25, 2001 6:55 AM
To:     php-gen
Subject:        [PHP] can't get gd working at all

I'm trying to get a simple piece of code involving gd functions to work just
to ensure gd is working properly on my server. I took this straight from my
book. All that comes up is a broken image. I talked with my host and they
assured me gd is installed and working properly on the server. Any ideas?

Here's what I'm trying to do:

<?php
//draw1.php
Header("Content-type: image/jpeg");
$image = ImageCreate(200,150);
$gray = ImageColorAllocate($image,204,204,204);
$blue = ImageColorAllocate($image,0,0,255);
ImageLine($image,10,10,150,30,$blue);
ImageJPEG($image);
ImageDestroy($image);
?>

This is from chapter 16 of Beginning PHP4 from Wrox press.

Thanks,
Matt