Hi!

I tried to play some with this <para role="seealso">
rendering, but it seemed I am unable to guess how do
things in DSSSL myself :)

I would like to make the <para role="seealso"> rendering
look like the <note> tag rendering, a container blockquote,
with an autogenerated "See also:" text.

This would eliminate the need of making such paras:

   <para>
    and <function>join</function>.
   </para>

And we would use this form:

   <para role="seealso">
    and <function>join</function>
   </para>

Or even better just a list, if someone can make the rendering
to print out the list delimiters...

   <para role="seealso">
    <function>is_array</function>
    <function>explode</function>
    <function>implode</function>
    <function>split</function>
    <function>join</function>
   </para>

This would be the best option anyway :)) But this also makes
impossible to express things in see also parts such as

    <para>
     See also the reverse function <function>ebcdic2ascii</function>
    </para>

As this would be:

    <para role="seealso">
     <function>ebcdic2ascii</function>
    </para>

Without any plus info...

As discusseb before, it is not optimal for us to introduce a new
tag for this see also thing, but many of us would like to see
this separate see also rendering, as I can remember. This is also
proved in the NewCHM comments...

Goba