Hi,

I have tow questions about the Pico Lisp interpreter, both just to
statisfy my curiosity.

1) Does the Interpretor do any kind of tail call optimisation, I
gather this would involve not bothering to save the values of symbols
on a tail call.

2) With the release of SquirlFish there a lot of discussion about
Direct threading and register based VM's is any of that potentially
relevent to Pico Lisp. The First at least seems to be a compiler trick
which i would expect to work, though I don't know how much impact it
may have, the second I'm not so sure about.

Kind Regards

Konrad Zielinski