Hi Alex,

Android porting may be a good candidate. It depends on how it would be
scoped. Unfortunately I don't have much time to put towards leading it
or being a mentor. However, off the top of my head this is what I
think is needed:

1. Add Makefile changes and source code changes (e.g. making it so
ht:Pack can be called - however its needed) to the main source
repository

2. Create some utility that packages up a picoLisp web app into a java APK

3. Create an example app that demonstrates the full stack (db, web)
and power of picoLisp. Maybe also demonstrate a java bridge and
bindings (either by using call or something more native) so we can
interact with the device (e.g. capture QR code)

4. Create documentation

I'd be glad to be a contributor/reviewer though.

Thanks,
Joe