On March 4, 2012 at 1:07 AM "José Romero" <jose.cyb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> One thing I love about picolisp is it's interactivity, I can interact
> with a running app using the repl (and the wonderful 'edit function).
> The equivalence of code and data and dynamic binding help a lot to
> alter the system as it's running to try out new things with a very
> quick turnaround time. And still, despite the great flexibility it also

This.  And the web framework could even have a "repl" or edit function
where you could edit a running site live. It could have "Commit" and
"Revert" buttons and a version history even. It could be the worlds
first self-contained web framework made for working in teams, if it
had different "admin" accounts.

//Jakob