On March 3, 2012 at 10:27 PM "José Romero" <jose.cyb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Things left to design are how to keep track of sessions. Picolisp's
> persistent process system is simple and very efficient, but there
> should be a filesystem fallback for CGI. It would be also very
> desirable to make the existing GUI framework work with it. I'd really
> appreciate you input :)

Just concatenate to a binary file, with a small and efficient format. When
over a certain
size, switch to a new file, copy those sessions still alive from the old file
first, then
delete the old file. This should be fairly quick.

We also discussed on IRC, I think a compressing heap saver would be very cool,
but perhaps
something for the next SoC. :-)

best regards,
Jakob