Docs updated.  Sorry it took me so long.  I'll be quicker to respond in the
future.  Added a --rm to automatically remove the container upon exit.
That way you don't have to manually remove any cruft left over in docker ps
-a.  Optionally you can decide not to use the --rm switch and be able to
inspect the container after exit.

https://hub.docker.com/r/progit/docker-tinycore-picolisp/

Enjoy!