Hi, this looks very cool. I'm very impressed. A few questions:

1) When do you start crowdfunding so we can preorder?

2) Is this (or will this be) an open hardware project?

3) Are there PilMCU codes to be released in some repo or tarball?

4) From what I understood one of the arguments against having arrays in
PicoLisp is that you would be expected to use arrays in a C library and
use them through FFI. Do I conclude correctly then that there would be
no access to arrays on a PilMCU system?

On 04/13/2017 06:15 AM, Kuba Tyszko wrote:
> Hi Geo,
>
> Wow, this is so cool, we all thought you went completely missing but it seems
> you’ve been putting a ton of work into this, including a whole PCB
> “motherboard” (I remember your original prototype was simply using an Altera
> dev board).
>
> I haven’t finished watching the video but gotten up to 20 minute mark where
> you typed (+ 1 2 3 4 5) - so the machine works.
>
> Awesome job!
>
> Thanks
>
>> On Apr 12, 2017, at 5:45 PM, George Orais <gpor...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi List!
>>

>> At last here is the link for the demo video of PilMCU in action!
>>
>> https://youtu.be/mMgIvITAMBc
>>
>> I hope you will enjoy the show :)
>>
>> Again, my special thanks to Alex for his great idea and support on this
>> project.
>>
>> Let's see how it goes and will keep you all posted.
>>

>> BR,
>> Geo
>> --

Christopher Howard, Computer Assistant
Alaska Satellite Internet
3239 La Ree Way, Fairbanks, AK 99709
907-451-0088 or 888-396-5623 (toll free)
fax: 888-260-3584
mailto:christop...@alaskasi.com
http://www.alaskasatelliteinternet.com