Lisp is IMHO the only programming language (i speak 23) that puts
"transformation" into foreground. Like - with us humans - it's unimportant
who you "are" (in contrary to Object Oriented Languages), but only how we
can transform each other, we do interfere with each other. The "inbetween"
here plays a much more important role.

"Learning" here means to change the way, neurons are connected. But it's
still the same neuron, that enables us to solve new problems.

Lisp is a good model to train that kind of thinking. Especially because in
Lisp all "data is code code is data", which makes it extreamly easy not
only to transform streams of data, but also transform steams of PicoLisp
code as well.

Have fun!