Hi Christophe,  lot of thanks for your work it's awesome

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 6:50 PM Christophe Gragnic <
christophegrag...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 11:20 AM pd <eukel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > yes, that it is.  A very interesting project specially for education
>
> Thanks for your interest.
> The project is now stopped because Python must now be used in high
> school in France.
> If ever you are in a French speaking env and are interested in
> teaching I'd be glad to chat.

I'm very interested in MicroAlg, I remember I was tempted to translate it
to my own language when I first met but then initial momentum waned

It's sad to know government is establishing the programming language to
teach in schools... too autoritarian for me  ;-)
I'm not in a french speaking environment but a rather similar one, langue
d'oc not langue d'oil but close enough indeed.  Anyway I'll very
interesting in translating effort to my languages and also to help you
improve and continue evolving the project.