Oh  Sorry I am completely out of  sync...

Can you tell how did you lzo'ed and indexed  the file

Regards
Rohan

Rohan Rai wrote:
Oh Sorry I did not see this mail ...

Its not an official patch/release

But here is a fork on elephant-bird which works with pig 0.7

for  normal LZOText Loading etc

(NOt HbaseLoader)

Regards
Rohan

Dmitriy Ryaboy wrote:

The 0.7 branch is not tested.. it's quite likely it doesn't actually work
:).
Rohan Rai was working on it.. Rohan, think you can take a look and help Ed
out?

Ed, you may want to check if the same input works when you use Pig 0.6 (and
the official elephant-bird, on Kevin Weil's github).

-D