Hi

Which Hadoop/ PIg version are you using ??

Regards
Rohan

ed wrote:
Hello,

I tested the newest push to the hirohanin elephant-bird branch (for pig 0.7)
and had an error when trying to use LzoTokenizedLoader with the following
pig script:

     REGISTER elephant-bird-1.0.jar
     REGISTER /usr/lib/elephant-bird/lib/google-collect-1.0.jar
     A = load '/usr/foo/input/test_input_chars.txt.lzo' USING
com.twitter.elephantbird.pig.load.LzoTokenizedLoader('\t');
     DUMP A;

The error I get is in the mapper logs and is as follows:

INFO com.hadoop.compression.lzo.GPLNativeCodeLoader: Loaded native gpl
library
INFO com.hadoop.compression.lzo.LzoCodec: Succesfully loaded & initialized
native-lzo library
INFO com.twitter.elephantbird.pig.load.LzoTokenizedLoader:
LzoTokenizedLoader with given delimiter [     ]
INFO com.twitter.elephantbird.mapreduce.input.LzoRecordReader: Seeking to
split start at pos 0
FATAL org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TaskTracker: Error running child :
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.pig.backend.executionengine.mapReduceLayer.PigHadoopLogger.getTaskIOCContext()Lorg/apache/hadoop/mapreduce/TaskInputOutputContext;
     at com.twitter.elephantbird.pig.util.PigCounterHelper.getTIOC (Unknown
Source)
     at com.twitter.elephantbird.pig.util.PigCounterHelper.incrCounter
(Unknown Source)
     at com.twitter.elephantbird.pig.load.LzoBaseLoadFunc.incrCounter
(Unknown Source)
     at com.twitter.elephantbird.pig.load.LzoTokenizedLoader.getNext
(Unknown Source)
     at
org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.mapReduceLayer.PigRecordReader.nextKeyValue
(PigRecordReader.java:142)
     at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask$NewTrackignRecordReader.nextKeyValue(MapTask.java:423)
     at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.MapContext.nextKeyValue
(MapContent.java:67)
     at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Mapper.run (Mapper.java:143)
     at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runNewMapper(MapTask.java:621)

Do you think I'm forgetting some required library?

Thank you!

~Ed