For the adventurous:

How about a camera that uses a roll of my favorite ortho film
kodak camera 2000 cgp. Its available in rolls 6 inches wide 200 ft long.

You would have to cut shorter pieces of film and make rolls out of these.
It doesn't have backing paper - so it wouldn't be as easy as medium format
- the camera would have to be loaded in the dark.

I don't think it would be too hard to make a large format roll film
pinhole camera. You would have to load the roll in the dark or under
safelight, but you would be able to make something that can take bunch of
pictures.

see page 2 of
http://www.kpgraphics.com/pdf/info/FilmAndPaperProducts.pdf

also available in widths of 10, 12 14 etc to 52"

Gord