From: Catherine Just [mailto: blue_medic...@yahoo.com]
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 13:12:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [pinhole-discussion] road trip

using the pinhole camera, but didn't like<br>hauling the camera, polaroid back,
film holders and<br>the portable changing tent everywhere we went. I<br>brought
5-6 film holders with me and a few boxes for<br>exposed film. At the end of it
all it was worth it,<br>but I'm planning another trip and would love to
thought about getting a pinhole bodycap for a 35mm<br>camera, but I really love
just state your intent, Live it." ~Jerry Seiner
Yahoo! Shopping - with improved product
 to the list as PLAIN TEXT only - no HTML <br>Pinhole-Discussion mailing
list<br>Pinhole-Discussion@p at ???????<br>unsubscribe or change your account
at<br>http://www.???????/discussion/<br>

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.