Count me in--

Jan Kapoor

Jean Daubas wrote:

Hi all !

1)
It seems from the previous messages about pinhole swaps that all people are
ot speaking about the same thing : several are making allusion about the
2002 and 2003 "new year pinhole swaps" with an open list of participants for
which it is about the right time to set a new list.
Other ones are writing about the more formal "pinhole swap groups" in which
several of us participated in the years 1999 to 2002.
it's important for everybody to make the distinction since the "rules" and
the organization of these two kinds of exchange are not the same.

2) announcement for a new "formal" Pinhole swap
Our last "Pinhole Swap group" (for which I was coordinator and which I had
named "S2PP") was scheduled for spring 2002. Unfortunately, for various
reasons (some personal + "open" Christmas Swap + tasks for the WPPD) this
swap did not occur. Naturally, the desire  still exists for me and probably
for some of you.
It' s why I am happy  to let you know that I am again
ready to coordinate the
organization of a new Pinhole Swap Group, of the same kind as those which
were fabulous experiences these last years.
It will be called  "PS4":  Pinhole Print Spring Swap 2004.

For those of you who should be interested in participating, please reply on
this list using  "PS4" in the  Subject line of your post. Then, we shall
discuss the rules of this new swap.

Cheers from France!
Jean