actually they are kind of relaxing... 8o) .....they take soooooo long you
can catch up on your reading ...
andy

-----Original Message-----
From: pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????
[mailto:pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????]On Behalf Of
erick...@hickorytech.net
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 1:56 PM
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Subject: Re: [pinhole-discussion] New photo show

You're biting off a very big chunk. Taking on a new method, thirty day time
limit and very large prints. I've tried most of them, and I think that the
easiest and most foolproof is cyanotype. you will need large format contact
negs for any of these anyway. Cyanotype exposure can be maddening in northen
climes in winter.