----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy Schmitt"

> Hi Catherine
> I run the program for Peters Valley Photography in NJ. Please take a
look at
> out offerings for the spring/summer.
> http://www.pvcrafts.org/2003%20Workshops/photography03.htm
> We have a lot of sessions in alternative photography including Guy G.
coming
> from Quebec to teach a pinhole class.
> thanks & sorry for the sales pitch.
> andy schmitt

Thanks for the sales pitch, Andy.

It's a great occasion for me to say that I am delighted to have received
the invitation to teach the PV Pinhole Photography workshop and that I
really look forward to an excellent time with the participants.

There is something wonderful about teaching (which all the teachers out
there will recognize).  It is that the teacher receives as much from his
students as he gives them and that something much greater emerges from
this interaction than the simple exchange of information.  I was
teaching a Lith printing workshop a couple of weekends ago.  Everybody
came out with a great lith-printed picture with they never thought could
have been created and, from the experiments of the students, I seem to
have gained myself a lot of additional insights about this printing
process.  What a win-win situation...!

One of the high point of the workshop in PV will be to work from a
room-sized Camera Obscura and create a giant pinhole image.  For those
interested in this kind of imaging, this will be a great occasion to get
your hands and feet dirty and quite possibly get hooked to it as much as
I am...!

So, once again, I look forward to this workshop and working with the
participants.

Happy light,

Guy Glorieux