Hello, everyone! I am poised to start mailing off my contribution to the
2003 pinhole swap. I plan to send mine to all participants. Currently the
list numbers 32. It looks to me like there have been no new additions to the
list in about 7-10 days. So I am going to take one last look tomorrow AM,
and then I probably will not recheck it again.

May I suggest to anyone else who elects to add their name in the next couple
of weeks, that they post an announcement to the group, to the effect that
they have done this? That way those of us who are interested can go look up
their name. Otherwise, I at least probably will not know of their
participation, and won't be able to include them in this year's mailing.

Happy New Year!!!

Mike Healy