ragowaring wrote:

....everyone knows what shape a
football is - or do they?

Pinhole!  (I had to get that in to make it on topic)

Alexis

hi everyone,

this is my first msg posted here, although I've been whatching and learning a lot from you all for a few months now.

being brasilian, soccer is a subject that moved me talk.

to keep on topic, a soccer ball have a pinhole where the air goes in.
simliar to a basket ball. it would be challenging to build a camera with it.
but sorry, a baseball does not have a pinhole.

;-(((

I find baseball a nice game, although boring and long, it has something against this fast world we live in.

[]'s
luish

--
http://www.ignore.com.br