--- Chuck Flagg <cfla...@mchsi.com> wrote:
> Just curious about the new cyanotype formula.  What is the formula that uses
> Ammonium Iron(III) Oxalate?  How safe is it to use?  I was wanting to
> experiment
> this summer with salted paper process and other cyanotype formulas.  Thanks
> for any help you can offer.

I have a link to Mike Ware's article from my site at
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/hmpi/AltProcess/Articles/AltArticles.htm.

Ammonium Oxalate is not inexpensive, and I purchased a bottle of it a few years
ago.  With other things getting in the way, I never did get around to trying
it, so I still have the unopened, sealed bottle in my basement.  If anyone
would like it, please contact me offline, and I will get you a good price (I
just don't know when I'll get a chance to work on this).

Cheers -

george

=====
Handmade Photographic Images