Andy Schmitt wrote:

> just in case I'm doing something wrong....why do you shave a little off each
> side instead of just shaving a bit off one side?
> andy

I obviously didn't make myself very clear. I didn't mean you have to
shave some off each of the four sides of the paper, only that you need
to shave a little off the width, and a little off the length. The width
is most crucial, of course, so the RC paper will slide easily in the
tracks instead of buckling, but with some holders I've also found that
unless I take some off the length as well, the little flap won't close
properly. Hope that's more clear. By others' responses, it looks like
not all holders have this problem.
Katharine Thayer