From: pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????
[mailto:pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????]On Behalf Of Bill Erickson
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2002 2:07 PM
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Subject: Re: [pinhole-discussion] Hand made darkslides

I changed it to plain text the last time this went around. I looked at it in
Outlook Express again. It says it's sending in plain text, but the settings
for sending mail and sending news were different. I made themthe same. the
format options thing on this message says it's plain text. let me know what
you get.