Hi
Thanks for participating with your questions/comments in the pinhole
list.
Just a quick reminder that HTML-based email messages are not permitted
on the list.  For those who do not have an HTML converter and /or when
stored in the archives, HTML-based messages are barely understandable.
It should be aeasy to turn of this function on your browser when you
post to the list.  If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask
any of us.
Thanks and best wishes,
Guy Glorieux

P.S.  To illustrate what HTML-based emails look like when not concerted,
I took the liberty of posting the unconverted version below:

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#b0e8ff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Has anyone tried making their own =
darkslides?&nbsp;=20
I am thinking of making a 10x8 camera and would like to be able to take
=
more=20
than one photo before returning to the =
darkroom.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C1C29A.7759A3C0--