I am a HORSE and I am 24 this year !!!!!!!!

-------Adi

At 09:48 AM 13-02-02 +0900, you wrote:
Did I inspire this thread?

Celebrating Chinese New Year, a Year of Horse.
(Unfortunately asian not always understand Chinese. )

I am a one of asian, actually a Japanese, on the list.

I am a Rabbit.

For those not familiar with Chinese calender: One of 12 animals -
mouse, cow, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, sheep, monkey, hen,
dog and wild boar - becomes a simble of the year, in turn.

So, Guy's question bellow
>I'll join you on this, Guillermo.  I wonder how many Horses we have on
>this list?  Please all the Horses raise their hand.
means, "Please raise your hand who is 12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72,.. years
old this year."

- Masaru