----- Original Message -----
From: "ISHIKAWA Masaru" <mishik...@microhouse.co.jp>

> Celebrating Chinese New Year, a Year of Horse.
> (Unfortunately Asian not always understand Chinese. )

"Kung hei fat choi" is virtually universal these days, no need to be Asian
Cantonese speaking person to know that's the Chinese-Cantonese new year
greeting, at least that is true in very cosmopolitan cities like Toronto
where I live, anyway.  I'll say it in English then: "Congratulations, Make
money"

Now, I am single (;-), if you are married, pls send me a red envelope with
an even number of pinhole images, except 4, that's bad number in Chinese
traditions!

Keep the envelopes coming, pls.  :-)

Guillermo