This list is really great fun--everything from
discussions of the physics of image formation and
meaning of the passage of time to the intricacies of
using ABS pipe to develop film to home brewing. I am
currently doing the research to plant about forty
vines in my back yard to start making wine (leaning
toward Zinfandel and Petite Syrah). I don't see any
connection with pinhole photography, but I am also
preparing my first beehive, which I hope to stock with
bees in April. Now there is a parallel--closed box
with a small hole at the front and an infinity
inside....and somewhat unpredictable.

Colin