From: Guy Glorieux <guy.glori...@sympatico.ca>
To: Pinhole List <pinhole-discussion@p at ???????>
Subject: [pinhole-discussion] Blind photographer
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 11:26:54 -0400

Hi all,

I was prompted from a query on an another photo list to do a bit of
research about a blind photographer I had seen an exbition of, some time
ago, here in Montreal.

I thought I would share this with you also, even if this is not pinhole.

The photographer is Evgen Bavcar.  Born in Slovenia in 1946, he now
lives in France.  He began to lose his sight at the age of eleven and
started to do photography then.  He works with an assistant and does
outstanding work.  He holds a PhD in Aesthetics Philisophy.  He has also
writen several books and lectures in Europe.

He has an excellent web site on Zone Zero at
http://www.zonezero.com/exposiciones/fotografos/bavcar/

Hope you enjoy.

Guy