Standard cool-white warm-white tubes do not emit significant UV light - at
least for exposing alternative process media.

Black light(bL) and blacklight blue (BBL) tubes are commonly used to
expose alternative media.

It likely possible to prepare and handle most alternative process
materials under "standard" home and office type tubes without fogging the
material.  But there are always exceptions.  I wouldn't leave alternative
process materials exposed to flourescent lights over the long term though
- this would likely end up fogging the material.

Gord