That's great, Gregg! I figured out the "bookmark" method shortly after sending my post. Seems the 'cookie' function works somewhat erratically on my system and doesn't always start me where I left off. Oh well!
Tina

Tina and others,

I have been working on improvements to the navigation of the gallery this
past week.

Currently, (unless you block cookies being set on your computer) you should
always return to the last photo you look at in the exhibit.

I am working on a new navigation bar that includes jumping directly to the
end (or to the start) with one click, or going directly to any photo by
typing in its number.  I hope to have this ready by this weekend.

In the meantime, you can jump to any photo in the exhibit by using a url
with this pattern:

        http://www.pinholeday.org/exhibition/?photo=86

(just substitute any valid number for 86, an invalid number just tells you
the photo was not found)

Other ways of navigating in the gallery include the "search" which returns
1 or more photos that match your search word, and "participants", which
returns a list of all participants in a country.  From the list of
participants, you can link to their photo.

As soon as the new navigation bar is ready, I'll post it to the list.

Gregg