In a message dated 2/25/01 12:26:27 PM, pam_p...@cape.com writes:

<< Leezy, for example, has been quite active in getting this whole thing
started, in on it at the beginning. Perhaps, a big perhaps because I
don't really know what her desires are, she'd like to be asked. >>

I'm fine with everything so far but the only contribution I can make is
scanning. My strength lies in that and in Photoshop.....but I'm a complete
dud when it comes to anything WEB....(other than surfing.) So please use my
services if you can...I'm a happy camper and I think this whole project is
proceeding beautifully. We're making history.
Best to everyone and thank you.
leezy