I'm pretty new here, Michael; I'm so new to pinhole that I'm still in
the "making the camera/lens board" stage, have never taken a pinhole
photo; Austin, TX is very well represented by George Smyth; and I'm
not that fond of committee work. All of which is why I didn't respond
to the specific request, I thought it would have been presumptive; but
I did email earlier saying that if the group chose to form such a
beast I'd be happy to help if needed.

I'd prefer to see a couple of women who have already been active serve
on the committee, just trying to encourage them to step forward and
the committee to reach out. And I don't suggest replacing any existing
members, rather adding to the group.

Pam