Actually, my mother tongue and home language is french.  But I worked a good 20
years as a financial economist with the Bank of Canada and the Department of
Finance in anglophonne Ottawa.  Nobody has ever been able to establish with any
certainty how many times Central bankers turn their tongue in their mouth
before writing something down on paper and I certainly won't break the secret!
But if you use a six-digit number, you won't be too far off...  -:))
Guy