Hey,

as you all know, Plasma::Svg is not only used by Plasma itself but by external
apps like aurorae too. While this works pretty well in most cases it still
uses Plasma::Theme which can lead to annoying behavior. For example if the SVG
want to use the current colorscheme. In this case the colors from Plasma's
theme are applied which might not be what the author wanted.

I was pointed to this by a guy who wanted to use the new feature for 4.6
'current-color-scheme'. This feature uses Plasma::Theme::styleSheet()
internally. So my first idea was to provide a function that allows to pass an
other styleSheet to the SVG. While this would work for this case it wouldn't
work if the SVG would use 'hin-apply-color-scheme'.

So the probably better way is, to provide a special Plasma::Theme which uses
system colors. One can archive this today by passing Aya to the used SVG. But
it is not guaranteed that this theme is installed. So a generic theme that is
usable on any installation would be better.

What do you think? Should not be too hard to implement and would give way more
possibilities to designers.

Cheers,
Manuel