>     It used to (Bill N. wrote it for Windows) I added support
for Linux,
> inages, and tables, so it (evidently)  doesn't compile there
any more.I
> don't know anything about compiling on (or running <G>) windows
and
> was
> Bill would find the time to update the Windows build stuff.
>
> Henrik:
>     If you know anything about it, the .dsp and .dsw files need
to be
> updated to include the regex library ( ../../tools/regexp ) and
the
> Magick++ library.

I managed to get it working now. Despite some major pains with
ImageMagick (and an internal compiler error in VC7). And it works
fine I must say. Creating a document with about 10000 pages, that
I gave up on with the Python parser after 8 hours of plucking,
now only takes about 2 minutes. Great work guys!

Henrik Kjoelhede