On 5/20/06, Jeffrey DeLeo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've been using version 1.8 (from May 2004) for several years. It works
well, but occasionally causes the Palm to reset (this bug has been
discussed on this list).

I tried downloading latest snapshot build, which does seem to look
better, but it does not support 5-way navigator.

Were there any builds since 1.8 which have been made available as
alpha/beta, with support for 5-way navigator?

What device do you have?  I'm running a recent snapshot, and 5WayNav
support is at least partially there on my Tapwave Zodiac 2, which
substitutes an analog joystick for the Tungsten style DPad.

Is "Activate custom arrow keys" checked and configured in Plucker preferences?
______
Dennis