1) I am converting a HTML file to pdb using Plucker. Everything goes OK but the links to the anchors do not work well. I am directed to a point NEAR the anchor (2 pages before) but not to the precise spot where the anchor is. Any help?

        Try something like this:

        <a name="t1">Linked to here</a>

I just test this here and it works perfectly. Make sure you don't have "empty" hrefs or anchors. If you must, use a non-breaking space.

2) Is it possible to recover the original html file from a pdb file "converted" by Plucker desktop? This is intended for correcting some typos in a given e-book.

You could build unplug from the Plucker source tree. That's what many of us use when we need to unpluck a document.

David A. Desrosiers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://gnu-designs.com