On 9/1/06, David A. Desrosiers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 2) Is it possible to recover the original html file from a pdb file
> "converted" by Plucker desktop? This is intended for correcting some
> typos in a given e-book.

        You could build unplug from the Plucker source tree. That's
what many of us use when we need to unpluck a document.

Any chance of including a prebuilt unpluck executable in future
Plucker distributions?  It's a generally useful tool, but I'd venture
the vast majority of Plucker users have neither the tools, knowledge,
nor desire to try building thier own copy.

David A. Desrosiers
______
Dennis