Sean Whitney wrote:
> Reporting-MTA: dns;bay0-omc2-s19.bay0.hotmail.com
> Received-From-MTA: dns;BAY114-DS1
> Arrival-Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 15:35:28 -0800
>
> Final-Recipient: rfc822;<removed>
> Action: failed
> Diagnostic-Code: smtp;554 5.7.1 <removed>: Relay access =
> denied
Hmm, that's interesting. It seems that the message relay functionality
has been disabled on tha mta. Which is a common security configuration
for an "enterprise" mta. But this is supposed to be an internet mta.

I'm curious as to what you mean by a Google hosted domain? I wonder if
MS is trying to be all cloak & dagger with email exchanges or if it's
just a mis-configuration...