I emailed it to you directly.  Let me know if it came through.

According to Excel there was no password on it.   I have noticed lately that
with Excel (I think this started after a patch was pushed out by Microsoft
and it affects versions of Excel as far back as 2016) that by default all
documents are set to "editing disabled"   Excel puts a button on the top you
can click that enables editing and once you click that you can do a save-as
on a document and make changes.

It's not just setting the read-only flag on the file and I think there are
other rules involved such as Excel looking at the "owner" name of the
document (where Excel gets that name from I am not sure) and if the person
opening the document has a different "owner name" then it makes the document
editing disabled.

Obviously, Libre Office doesn't know exactly how to deal with this structure
in the Excel file and so it's claiming it's password-protected when in
reality the document is NOT password protected.

I would encourage you to file a bug on this.  Since the spreadsheet is
publicly accessible and you can duplicate the bug with LO, it should be easy
enough for the LO developers to duplicate

Ted