I cannot test it - my POE+ switch is remote to me - so I cannot measure
time to power.

That said when setting it up - I have pretty strong feeling that the
power came instantaneously (1 sec or less) with this cheap switch:
https://www.amazon.com/NETGEAR-5-Port-Gigabit-Ethernet-Unmanaged/dp/B08
LHL1Q2Z/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=HIGJCU14KW6Q&keywords=netgear%2Bpoe%2Bswit
ch%2B5%2Bport&qid=1647629616&sprefix=netgear%2Bpoe%2Caps%2C87&sr=8-2-
spons&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzRU9JSEhGQU1CRzUxJmVuY3J5cHRlZElk
PUEwNzA4NDc4MlQxSDZPTk9EVUg2NyZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMDc4NDgzNFJBVjNRUTB
LVlZZJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2
xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ&th=1

They have managed version for about 2x$$ as well as POE++ for about
$60-ish

I cannot say anything negative about it.

-Tomas

PS: Wish I could get UBNT version for similar $$. I do have UBNT POE+,
but they are more expensive, take about half minute to boot (not sure
if the power comes out faster) and are unobtainable these days - so not
really useful to you right now.