Wes_in_va wrote:

> I’m using iPeng on my iPhone 11 to stream both Quboz and FLAC files
> through LMS on my windows 10 desktop.
> I’m wondering if there’s a way for me to see all of that music content
> on iPeng as one “source”.
> As it stands I can either see “my music” which shows me all the FLAC
> content on the computer or I can choose “my apps” to then see the Quboz
> streaming content. I can’t see all of that content at once.
> Is there a way to configure either iPeng or LMS to show all of it on one
> screen?

You mean that you e.g. see your Qobuz favorites in your "Albums" menu?
That's currently not possible with the Qobuz implementation the
Squeezebox uses.

There might be something up iPeng's sleeve with the redesign we're
working on but don't hold your breath, it will take a while to complete
since this is a lot of work.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*