greyscale wrote:
> Have iPeng setup for internet stations as well as a NAS via
> Picoreplayer. When in iPeng , when attempting to enter my user name and
> password for Qobuz, the following message appears
> "Please enter Qobuz username and password in Server
> Settings/Advanced/Qobuz. There seems to no such setting in
> iPeng.:confused:

Yes, it’s as slartibartfast wrote. This is not an iPeng menu but a
plug-in menu, it refers to the server settings, not iPeng‘s.
The wording is a bit unfortunate, I think the plugin author didn’t
consider that this menu is not just being shown in the web interface.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*