uk144 wrote:
> I bought the add-on for Ipeng on my ipad for playback on it. I saw the
> ipda under devices for the first few times of use buy now it has
> disappeared. Has anyone had this issue and knows how to resotre? Thanks

Are you using your server or are you maybe connected to
MySqueezebox.com.
iPeng Playback only works with LMS, not MySB

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*