Huey11 wrote:
> I know ipeng includes an equalizer for the local player, but would it
> not be great if it included a parametric equalizer? Or would that not
> add much to the available equalizer and its sound quality?

This is difficult because iPeng would have had to manually implement all
the equalization and that would then also probably have to run on one of
the co-processing units.
That said... just because it's difficult doesn't mean it's impossible
and Apple added new filter capabilities (although currently they
conflict with the timing requirements iPeng has to guarantee sync), so
that might come one day. It's certainly not something that will come in
the short term, though, I'm afraid.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*